Saturday, December 31, 2005

Improv Blogging

I had a custom designed story built just for me and I am very much impressed. See it worked like this. I supplied a few random words and specifications and that got stirred around the the brain of an illustrious wordsmith and then congealed in the form of a story. I was very impressed and thoroughly amused. Maybe you could play the game too. You know, I will give you the words and you will make me a story. Then you can go and read Ed's and compare.

These were my speculations:

An over night flight to Belarus (this one came out of my own head...why not)

A badger (This is also a popular drink at the Burton Coffee shop)

A Snorkle

And the words Gelatinous, Fangoriously and Linebacker.

You all have fun with that...

-Jn

1 comment:

Ramblin' Ed said...

Should you feel inspired yourself:

An East Coast beach resort, a washed up news anchor, and a watermelon rind.