Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Pecado no toque

Interesting things happen when I am left to my own devices...

We get 3 day weekends during MBI. I spent mine bouncing.
States I spent time in: ME, CT, MA, NH.
Miles Castby and I drove: over 600 I think...basically enough to drive home
Hours I slept: less than 10.

In addition I talked to old friends, made new friends, consumed quite a quantity of -OH groups, ate some pretty stellar food, got a quasi-internship opportunity, got lost a few times, changed my oil, saw a new house, met a new gf, played cribbage, and wrote a little tiny bit. I did not go to church or get a great quantity of work done which are very important things. I wouldn't trade it for anything but lets just say I don't want to do it again next weekend. I R tired.

Someday you will get pictures of good things.

-Jn

No comments: