Saturday, June 18, 2005

On and unrelated note-I am really tired

I spent last night sleeping in a sleeping bag in a tent with one of my very best friends and a dog to protect us. It just so happens we were also sleeping in a living room and the tent was made out of sheets propped up on chairs. (It was raining out and dark when we got back ok? we will pull the real tent out next time) We also spent a good deal of time at another really good friends icecream/burger place pretending we were helpful . It just makes me wonder though what do other people do when they get together after not seening each other for ages. More importantly what will we do in 10 or 20 years when we find time to visit.





(My kids are gonna be real confused when they stumble into the living room with sheets hanging everywhere.)

No comments: