Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The hurting heart sent writing

Sometime between work and class lost in thought in the penthouse (its rough folks). . .


A thousand shards of glass

A thousand words
For every thousand tears
A thousand glass shards shimmer

A perfect picture
For the perfect life
Shattered on the hardwood floor

A beautiful end
For a beautiful disaster
Just look how the pieces glimmer

An infinte curse
For an infinite betrayer
He doesnt love me anymore


And now to Gillies to skip chapel with the best of them. Expect many more in the next few days, I just need to quit forgetting my magic book of colors. -Jn

2 comments:

Red Queen said...

How I wish that I could bend words and make them shine like you do. You do more then make me proud- it is like you leave me in awe. As your Mom I wish I could heal the pain- as a reader I am actually thankful for it as it pours out so vividly from your magic book of colors and the depths of your soul.

Ramblin' Ed said...

I, too, am in awe of this. It does not get better than:

A beautiful end
For a beautiful disaster
Just look how the pieces glimmer