Tuesday, February 07, 2006

L made me do it...or something

Four Jobs I Have Had in My Life:
1. Camp Counselor/Dish washer/Nature Center Chick (not quite a WIT)
2. Biology TA (There were some good times and some EVIL times)
3. Field Research Intern Type (damn she looks hot in waders)
4. DPS Dispatch (aka the unseen hand of vengence)

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over Again:
1. Finding Nemo
2. Young Frankenstein
3. The Hannibal Lector 3
4. Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Four Places I Have Lived:
1. Portersville PA
2. Wenham MA
3. Beverly MA
4. Ipswich MA
(5. The Biology Library (aka Penthouse))

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. Sunday afternoon football
2. Sunday night football
3. Monday night football
4. The Simpsons

Four Places I Have Been on Vacation
1. Stuart Florida
2. Sandpoint ID
3. Trujillo Honduras
4. Pignion Haiti

Four Websites I Visit Daily (or at least weekly):
1. R'Ed
2. The Red Queen
3. 5L
4. Kt and Danl (They both write like once a month so they only each count for half a look)

Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. Annies with Tuna and Canned Peas
2. Venision Steaks
3. Goldfish Crackers and Mighty Bites (you eat them together and play games in class to stay awake)
4. Mom's Chicken and Rice (The second day)

Four Singers/Bands I Like a Great Deal (right now):
1. Dar Williams (Cleaning House)
2. A Perfect Circle (Driving)
3. Embodiment (Studying)
4. Mono (Writing)

Four Places I'd Rather Be:
1. Trujillo, Honduras (Chillin at the Gringo Bar)
2. Puerto Maldonado, Peru (or up river)
3. Stuart Florida, USA
4. My bed

Four Bloggers I am tagging:
1. RQ
2. The Red Queen
3. The Queen Mother
4. My Mom

No comments: