Friday, March 24, 2006

Dog Blog

This week I am babysitting a house...only you don't babysit a house and this house doesnt need sat...so I guess really I am dogsitting. This involves taking the pooch out for walks in the afternoon springy aired goodness. It alsoinvolves learning a bit about dog dynamics. See I bet you didn't know dogs had blogs but they do. Strider its actually a pretty frequent poster. He has a few places where he says a little more (and I can't understand dog but I am pretty sure those are his personal blogs) then there are a few where he says less but even if he doesnt leave a comment every day he still checks up on the status of things. Kinda like me, if he is checking every day his read time goes faster but if he skips a day it takes longer to catch up and well he always seems to have more to share at the begining of the walk than at the end. I guess he just gets kinda drained.

Anyways, we have walked. Strider has posted (a lot) and so have I. Now I make a far to early dinner and chill and practice introspection until the recital...

3 comments:

Ramblin' Ed said...

Now that I live in a house with a yard instead of an apartment with a balcony I also tend to post more.

Lady Kelly said...

"if he is checking every day his read time goes faster but if he skips a day it takes longer to catch up"
Darling I just read past to present and I am sure there will always be more catching up to do! so how about you drop me a line! kellythayes@hotmail.com

petsaremylife said...

Great topic !
Now we all know Petco and PetSmart ,
i have found a great website with discount pet supplies My Pet Outlet. Free shipping on all dog supplies, dog collars. These quick links are here for you easy find in this huge online pet store. The code i used to get 15% off my whole order was "MYPET". Hope this helps every one save some money.