Make that 3 nights in a row. I like people. Good people anyways. The people that I like.
So today I got to take lots of things appart though it wasnt really appropriate to put them back together. Notes of the day:
- Hissing cockroaches hyperventilate but dont die when you put them in CO2
- It is really hard to find a clam heart when its not beating
- Frogs bleed well but clot fast (we didnt have to kill my guys!!!)
- Mice dont like it when you cut their tales
- It is way easier to bleed a fish from the gills instead of the heart no matter what the proff says
So I got bit by a mouse today which I think is my own fault but I'm not entirely sure. The only reason I know this is because the cockroach chose that particular hole in my body to latch on with his feet. It is extremly difficult to remove a subcutaneous roach. Let me suggest you avoid it at all costs.
I am leaving in a few for a majors meeting and then a bio club meeting officially make myself a complete nerd today. I am ok with it.
Since you read this far I think I will reward you with some more words. I added a few chunks last night and now I think it is done as far as line quantity but maybe not quality. I need to work on actually finishing things so I dont have to keep telling you it is being worked on. I feel kinda self conscious about it. I'm not trying to use it as an excuse or a crutch for poor work. If I think its poor I will just not post it. These things just arent done thats all. Anyways. The point. Or close to it.
:::Poem removed for serious overhaulage and some wanton destruction (9/3/05):::