Friday, July 08, 2005

The 'animal' fair

I went to the animal fair,
The birds and the beasts were there,
The big baboon (J-dub) by the light of the moon
Was combing his auburn hair.
The monkey (Greg) bumped the skunk (Steve),
And sat on the elephant's (Shuff) trunk;
The elephant sneezed and fell to his knees,
And what became of the monk!
The monk!


Names assigned randomly because i wanted to except for J-dub because he DOES have auburn hair.

It was a good night and I got lemonade and a funnel cake and rode all the rides I wanted to and some of the rides I didnt. I screamed like a little girl more than once too, and just generally ended up feeling sick by the end of the night. I think thats the point of the fair anyways. I made the guys go with me to the petting zoo too. I asked the guy by the sheep why sheep dont shrink when it rains and he didnt know. I was VERY disapointed. Its worse than going to Chuck E. Cheese's and finding out his middle name is Entertainment. (How lame is that anyways) I didnt even get a stupid answer, I got no answer then he just sorta looked at me like i was retarded when he realized i was serious and tried to make up some cute please-the-kid answer. No thanks buddy you can keep your stupid sheep. I also got two 'compliments'. One I will keep, the other one not so much. Now I smell like fair and that in itself is making me sick. Time for bed. Now! -Jn

No comments: